This tutorial explains, how to restore a backup of your Home Directory in cPanel. In cPanel, you can restore a home directory Backup to the same location where it was created. Any existing files will be overwritten if you reinstall a backup.
Let’s follow the steps to restore the backup:
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Click the “Backup” tab in the “Files” section.
3. Under the “Restore a Home Directory backup” option click on the “Choose File” option in a rectangular box.
4. Select the backup file you would like to use by the proper location.
5. Then click on the “Upload” tab.
Note: A tab will open up with a summary of all the files that have been restored. It’s safe to close the tab as it’s simply for confirmation purposes.
This brings us to the end of our discussion. This is how you can restore the backup of your Home Directory in cPanel. I hope you’ll get the right solution after reading this and that you grasped everything. If you require any assistance, please contact ewebhosting support professionals anytime. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.