This article helps you to restore backup of sites in plesk, follow the setps given below:
1.Backing up your site
1. Log in to Plesk.
2.In the left sidebar, click Websites & Domains
3.In the right sidebar, click Backup Manager.
4.On the Backup Manager page, click Back Up.
5.Under Backup content, in the Back up section, select what you want to include in the backup
6.In the Type section, select whether you want a full backup or incremental backup.
7.Under Backup settings, customize the backup settings that you want to use.
8.Click OK. Plesk starts the backup immediately.
Restoring your site
Log in to Plesk.
- Click the backup you want to restore.
- Under Backup content, next to What do you want to restore?, select one of the following options:
- Selected objects: Select this option if you want to restore specific items.
- All objects (entire system): Select this option if you want to restore the entire site.
- Under Restoration options, customize the restore settings that you want to use.
- Click Restore. Plesk restores the backup