How to Install cPanel
cPanel is a Linux-based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a website. cPanel utilizes a three-tier structure that provides capabilities for administrators, resellers, and end-user website owners to control the various aspects of website and server administration through a standard web browser. cPanel is used by more than 30 million websites and is the most popular web hosting control panel in the world.
The Cpanel port number is 2087
- Purchase a cPanel license from a cPanel reseller.
- Download the cPanel installation script.
- Connect to your server using SSH.
- Run the installation script.
- Configure cPanel for your server.
- Set up the cPanel service.
- Log in to cPanel for the first time.
- Below is the link for more information related to the hosting related services