The most common reason for not being able to send or receive emails is your antivirus/security software or firewall restricting Mailbird’s access
There could be several reasons why you are unable to send and receive emails.
- Port 25 closed – This port must be open to send and receive emails. Contact your hosting provider.
- Mail Client configured incorrectly – to check your mail client configuration.
- SPF/DKIM configured incorrectly – To update your SPF/DKIM settings,
- Exim queue full – To clear your queue or delete specific messages.
- DNS-related issue – Use the Email deliverability in Cpanel interface to identify problems with your mail-related DNS records for one or more of your domains.