How to configure WordPress settings:
- Log in to WordPress.
- Go to settings and choose General from the sidebar on the left.
- You may change the blog title, tagline, and website URL in the General settings page’s sections.
- The timezone, date, and time formats are also editable.
- Select Save Modifications.
- Click on Writing now. You may change the options relating to posting on this page.
- If you have made changes, be sure to click Save Changes before leaving a page.Visit Reading.
- You may choose how many blog pages to display in this area. Select Save Modifications.
- Select “Discussion.”
- You may modify the options for comments and avatars in this area.Select Save Modifications.
- Choose Media.
- You may choose the image sizes for posts’ included photos on this page.Select Save Modifications.
- Choosing Permalinks The kind of URL structure for your website may be specified here under Common Settings, Click on Save Changes.
That’s how you can configure settings in WordPress.