This article helps you in understanding how to set up Cron Jobs in cPanel. Users can use cPanel to create Cron Jobs to run scheduled tasks and programs. To save up disk space, you might set up a Cron job to erase temporary files every week.
Important note: Before you can utilize Cron tasks efficiently, you must have a basic understanding of Linux commands. Before installing a cron job, double-check your script with your hosting administrator.
Follow the steps as mentioned below:
1. Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Select the “Cron Jobs” option under the “Advanced” category.
3. You will see an option “Add New Cron Job”.
4. Fill in the details. Such as “Common Settings”, “Minute”, “Hour”, “Day”, “Month”, “Weekday”, “Command”.
5. Finally click on the “Add New Cron Job” button.
This way, you can easily set up a cron job in cPanel. For more information visit our site regularly for more such informative blogs. Feel free to contact our support team, they are available 24×7 for 365 Day.