This post will attempt to set up backups in cPanel. We all are aware that the system could go down at any time due to technical concerns. As a result, we must be prepared for such situations. We should back up our data regularly. Backups can be made and then downloaded to your local PCs.
Let us see how to do it:
1. Log in to the cPanel account.
2. Click on the “Download a Full Website Backup” option.
3. After you download, the backup will be automatically saved into your account’s home directory.
4. You can also change the destination of the files to be saved.
5. Enter the Email address and click on “Generate Backup”.
6. You will see a message “Full Backup in Progress…”.
7. Click on the backup name as shown in the image given below, to download it.
That’s it! Isn’t it simple? We hope you liked our tutorial. You can get in touch with our support staff anytime. You can also raise a ticket or call ewebhostingstore team.